Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Wonderful way to use leftover turkey. Came across this recipe recently and actually just tried it for lunch today and thought it was quite nice and wanted to share it here.Hope you enjoy it as much as i did.
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream soup, undiluted (chicken or mushroom)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Place turkey and vegetables in a 8 inch pie pan.
- Cover with soup.
- Mix egg,milk and bisquick.
- Pour over top.
- Bake at 400F 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with favorite salad.
So easy and tasty! Definitely one of the best ways to eat leftover turkeys! Thanks for the recipe. Will be making it again!
This recipe is so easy and my kids love it. The Bisquick topping is really thick but it works for the children. Thanks for sharing!
I made this last night for dinner to use up some turkey I had in the freezer. The only thing I did was add some salt and pepper before I poured the bisquick mixture over. This was so easy and tasted really good! I will make this again in the future to use up left over meat and veggies. Thanks for sharing.