Recipe by cooking with love
A quick low fat dish for a busy night.
Top Review by Papa D 1946-2012
Delicious, moist and tender :) The Cajun seasoning really gives this wonderful flavor. My supermarket didn't have cutlets so I used boneless skinless chicken breasts and cooked longer, turning often until golden brown. Thanks for posting a great quick, delicious meal. *Made for Spring 2010 PAC*
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cajun seasoning, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and 1 tsp of the cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl. Dredge cutlets in flour and shake off excess.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high. Add cutlets and cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
- Add wine and 1/4 tsp cajun seasoning to hot skillet and stir up brown bits from bottom of pan. Cook 1-2 minutes or until reduced by half. May add 1 tsp of butter if you like at this time.
- Drizzle sauce over cutlets and serve.