Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Turkey meat, vegetable and cheese baked together make a great, easy meal for the whole family.
- 3 cups turkey, cooked and diced
- 6 ounces noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup American cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 cup water, boiling
- In a cup dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Cook mixed vegetables according to package directions; drain.
- In a casserole dish combine diced turkey, noodles and mixed vegetables.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl combine bouillon mixture, mushroom soup, salt, worcestershire sauce and tabasco sauce.
- Pour over cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.