Recipe by Terri F.
These are easy to make, and kids love them. Add cranberry sauce and a veggie and it's almost like a mini Thanksgiving feast!
Top Review by Kathleen Talbot
This was delicious! My seven year practically made the entire dinner by herself. We all loved it, and the fact that it's so simple is total bonus. The onions on top really gave it that perfect finishing touch. We had it with cranberry sauce and green beans! It was just like Thanksgiving :)
- 1 lb deli sliced turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- Place about 1/4 cup of stuffing on each turkey slice and roll up.
- Place roll-ups in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Combine soup and milk, and pour over roll-ups in dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions and bake 5 minutes more, or until heated through and onions are crisp.