Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are easy to make, and kids love them. Add cranberry sauce and a veggie and it's almost like a mini Thanksgiving feast!
- 1 lb deli sliced turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- Place about 1/4 cup of stuffing on each turkey slice and roll up.
- Place roll-ups in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Combine soup and milk, and pour over roll-ups in dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions and bake 5 minutes more, or until heated through and onions are crisp.
This was delicious! My seven year practically made the entire dinner by herself. We all loved it, and the fact that it's so simple is total bonus. The onions on top really gave it that perfect finishing touch. We had it with cranberry sauce and green beans! It was just like Thanksgiving :)
These are always my favorites... But I use Campbell's Turkey Gravy and I put Provolone Cheese slice in each roll.
This was a good weeknight meal. I followed the recipe as written other then I only used 1/2 cup of milk and added 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. It was also very simple to make. We all enjoyed this.