Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A hearty yet healthy quick currey.
Make and share this Quick Turkey and Lentil Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Set the brown Basmati rice cooking as instructions on pack.
- Finely chop the red onions and garlic. Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan or wok. Fry the onions and garlic until golden.
- Chop the turkey fillets into medium sized chunks and add to frying pan. Fry until golden.
- Add the drained green lentils and cook until their water is mostly evaporated.
- Add the curry paste and tomato puree stirring well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice (and naan bread if you're feeling naughty!), drizzled with natural yoghurt to taste.