Recipe by Aimchick
My dad used to make this for me when i was having a bad day. Its like a short cut to a tuna casserole. You could also substitute fresh broccoli for the peas
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta according to directions
- In the last 3 minutes, add frozen peas to pasta water.
- drain pasta and peas.
- add the cheese package, tuna and buter ans stir until butter is melted.
- add half and half, sour cream and pepper.
- stir until evenly ditributed.