Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't care for noodles or rice, and I wanted tuna casserole one day. So here is what I came up with.
- 1 (6 ounce) candrained albacore tuna
- 1⁄4 cup 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Drain tuna.
- Dump into cooking bowl.
- Pour soup over top of tuna.
- Cook peas in microwave until done.
- Put peas on top of soup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir all together.
- Cook in microwave on high for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
Me'Shell: I usually print out recipes/plan them out/blah blah...but I read this one yesterday, and it stuck in my mind (because it's SO easy it's not even funny) and since I was alone for dinner last night while DH was in class, I threw it together and THANK YOU FOR THIS!! Comfort food, no noodles, and dinner done within literally like 3 mins. So good that I made it for DH and he loved it too. SO happy I came across this, and I will make this a million times. Thanks!!!!