Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We don't eat shellfish, but I wanted something a little special to have as a starter on Father's Day. This has become a change of pace from Salmon croquettes in our house; both are adored by our 8 year old son.
- In a large bowl, combine 12 crushed crackers and next 5 ingredients.
- Place tuna in bowl with cracker mixture; with rubber spatula, gently fold mixture together.
- Form into 8 small patties.
- Crush the remaining 3 crackers on a plate and lightly coat the cakes.
- Heat olive oil in large non stick skilet.
- Add patties, cook until browned 12-15 minutes.