Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
There is nothing more annoying then walking in the door after a hard day and having the family "jump" you for dinner "right now" Here is a fast and yet tasty tummy filler.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
- 10 1⁄2 ounces milk
- 7 ounces canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (more, if desired)
- saltine crackers
- Combine all ingredients except crackers in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer about 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, zap your crackers in the microwave just long enough to warm them.
- Poof! It's on the table!
- This soup can be the base of many changes just by adding the leftovers in your fridge. Go to it with cheese cubes, or leftover rice -- perhaps cube that cold potato sitting on the shelf. Mainly, do your own thing!
- Ciao! -- oh, I mean Bisque!