Hey Jude's Note:
This is such a cool recipe! It's like a tuna noodle casserole combined with linguine in clam sauce. Great after-work dinner (which I always love).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces packages pappardelle pasta or 8 ounces packages wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon chopped capers
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can clam chowder (Wolfgang Puck is the best)
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna, drained
- lemon wedge
- 1Heat a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Combine onion and butter in a large skillet; cook over medium-high heat until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add pappardelle (or egg noodles) to boiling water; cook according to package directions, drain, place in a large serving bowl.
- 4Meanwhile, add parsley, dill weed, capers and pepper to the onion and butter in skillet; cook 1 minute and stir in clam chowder and tuna; cook, stirring occasionally, until hot throughtout, about 5 minutes.
- 5Season to taste, if necessary.
- 6Pour over pasta; toss to coat and serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Tuna and Clam Pappardelle
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 226.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: