Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sometimes it's easier to "cheat" with a bagged lettuce mix. Top this salad with my Homemade Croutons and Creamy Caesar Dressing.
- 5 cups mixed salad greens (with iceberg, romaine and radicchio lettuce)
- 2 large mushrooms
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 ounce prosciutto, chipped
- 1⁄2 small courgette, sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, peeled and sliced into thin rings
- 1⁄4 small green pepper, cored
- 1⁄4 small red pepper, cored
- 2 cups salad dressing
- 1 cup crouton
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower floret
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Put the lettuce mix in a large bowl.
- Add mushrooms, proscuitto, bacon bits, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to food processor and mix until veggies are chopped.
- Add processed veggies, eggs, cheese and salad dressing to bowl of lettuce.
- Toss salad in a wave-like motion until the veggies are well-mixed and coated with dressing.
- Split salad into separate serving bowls.
- Top each salad with a few croutons, cherry tomatoes, courgette slices, and onion rings.