Sometimes it's easier to "cheat" with a bagged lettuce mix. Top this salad with my Homemade Croutons and Creamy Caesar Dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups mixed salad greens (with iceberg, romaine and radicchio lettuce)
- 2 large mushrooms
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 ounce prosciutto, chipped
- 1/2 small courgette, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and sliced into thin rings
- 1/4 small green pepper, cored
- 1/4 small red pepper, cored
- 2 cups salad dressing
- 1 cup crouton
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 1/2 cup broccoli floret
- 1/2 cup cauliflower floret
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Put the lettuce mix in a large bowl.
- 2Add mushrooms, proscuitto, bacon bits, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to food processor and mix until veggies are chopped.
- 3Add processed veggies, eggs, cheese and salad dressing to bowl of lettuce.
- 4Toss salad in a wave-like motion until the veggies are well-mixed and coated with dressing.
- 5Split salad into separate serving bowls.
- 6Top each salad with a few croutons, cherry tomatoes, courgette slices, and onion rings.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Tossed Italian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 1214.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens