1/1 Photo of Quick Tortellini Salad
Yet another salad recipe! Don't recall where I came across recipe. I have had it for a long time and have made it countless times; it can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Place frozen vegetables in colander; drain pasta over the vegetables.
- 3Toss pasta and vegetables together with dressing, cheese and seasoning.
- 4Cover; refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 553.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix