Yet another salad recipe! Don't recall where I came across recipe. I have had it for a long time and have made it countless times; it can easily be doubled.
- 1 (7 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place frozen vegetables in colander; drain pasta over the vegetables.
- Toss pasta and vegetables together with dressing, cheese and seasoning.
- Cover; refrigerate.
I also doubled the recipe so we would have leftovers and it was great!! This is a good side to have with almost any meat and the best part is how quick it is to prepare. Thanks Leezah4!
I also doubled the recipe for our Memorial Day BBQ and there was not a drop left with only 6 adults. I used just broccoli and refrigerated the salad for about 4 hours before it was served. This is an easy, delicious dish!
Talk about quick, simple and delicious! We all enjoyed this very much. The vegetables came out perfect; what a clever way to 'par cook' them. Thank you for posting this awesome recipe!