Recipe by lets.eat
Yet another salad recipe! Don't recall where I came across recipe. I have had it for a long time and have made it countless times; it can easily be doubled.
Top Review by Lil Sis
I also doubled the recipe so we would have leftovers and it was great!! This is a good side to have with almost any meat and the best part is how quick it is to prepare. Thanks Leezah4!
- 1 (7 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning