- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil lightly brown onions, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover saucepan and simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture into food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Use immediately or store in refrigerator.