Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Although pork tenderloin is an expensive cut of meat, it cooks quickly and has great flavor. Buy a 1- to 2-pound section, cut it up and store it in the freezer and thaw a piece when you want to make a quick stew.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Coat meat in seasoned flour and sauté in oil until browned. Remove from pot and reserve.
- Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper to same pot and sauté until soft but not brown.
- Mix in spices and continue cooking for another minute; then add the stock.
- Bring to a boil, add potatoes, and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Continue cooking until the potatoes are barely tender, then add the coarsely chopped tomatoes and reserved pork.
- Continue cooking for another minute or two to heat up the pork and tomatoes. Adjust seasonings to taste.
my husband adored this recipe...thanks for making hubby happy!!!!