Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the fastest way to make Tomatillo Salsa that I've found. I think it's from Shape magazine, though I can't guess what issue.
- 1 lb tomatillo
- 1 -2 jalapeno
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Remove the outer skin from the Tomatillos, and boil them until they're soft.
- Combine Tomatillos, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Sugar, and Jalapenos in a food processor or blender.
- Leave the seeds on the Jalapenos if you like more kick in the salsa.
- Stir in the cilantro last, and you're ready to go!