Recipe by Goffie
A fresh salsa that's easy to make and a little different than typical pico de gallo
- 2 ripe large tomatoes (chopped)
- 10 tomatillos (discard husks & chop)
- 4 cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 jalapeno (minced)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate & set aside for an hour or so.
- Enjoy with chips, as a side dish/salad (great with omelets, scrambled eggs, grilled meats, poultry & fish).
- Keeps for several days, but tastes best shortly after it's been prepared.