Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this one from iVillage several years ago, and found it where I had saved it on an old computer. This is just a nice Summer pasta salad -- either as a meal, or as a side for grilled meat.
- 1 (16 ounce) box rotini pasta
- 8 ounces sliced ham
- 8 ounces sliced salami
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 4 ounces artichoke hearts (optional)
- 4 ounces sliced black olives (optional)
- Boil water and cook pasta until tender. While pasta is cooking, slice ham and salami into bite-sized chunks, and then do the same with cheese.
- When pasta is finished, run cold water over it to cool immediately.
- Put the pasta in a large container, and add meats, cheese, artichoke hearts and olives.
- Pour entire bottle of dressing on the pasta and mix thoroughly.