1/4 Photos of Quick Thick Oatmeal Pancakes
These are the best pancakes in the world! I made this recipe one day when I wanted pancakes I think more then life itself, and WOW, did they turn out good or what! I really ope you enjoy them as much as I did. Thanx!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the first 6 ingredients until well combined Whisk in the last two, starting with only 1 cup of flour to see if the last 1/2 cup is needed or not.
- 2Heat a medium skillet with some oil in the bottom
- 3Drop in about 1/4 cup of batter in and shake the pan around gently to thin it out Cook on medium to medium-high heat until you see allot of bubbles on the top and then flip to cook until golden on the other side.
- 4Enjoy with raspberry syrup and a cup of coffee, mmmmm.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Thick Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1079 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 291.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g