Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I like the appearance of the rice as much as I love its taste!
Top Review by Anu
I'm sorry but this wasn't as good as I expected. Firstly, the serving size is really small and scaling down to 2 servings just made 1 main dish serving. 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil was also too much and made the dish very greasy. The dish looks attractive, but could do with considerable tweaking.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 sliced onion
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 chopped tomatoes
- 1 sliced red capsicum
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon low-fat plain yogurt curds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a tava and fry the onions till they turn golden brown.
- Add the garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- Next, add the chilli & turmeric powders, capsicum, tomato and curds.
- Fry for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and salt.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.