Recipe by ***Deanna***
I created this when I didn't have alot of money to spend on food. I think it's delicious, and so quick and easy! Made with things that most people already have on hand. Makes a great snack or quick lunch. My fiance that doesn't like tuna even likes this!
Top Review by kaitm22
This recipe is terrible! I don't understand why anyone would put ramen noodles in a tortilla, the texture was not good at all. The tuna was barely even noticible. It was like the ranch was put in to try to cover up that the ingredients did not go together.
- 1 (6 ounce) can canned tuna, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package shrimp flavor ramen noodle soup
- 3 tablespoons hot peppers (I use hot giardeniara)
- 2 -3 tablespoons ranch dressing or 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside seasoning pack from ramen noodles.
- Cook ramen noodles according to directions, drain.
- Add tuna, gardenia, ranch (or mayo), and flavoring packet from ramen noodles.
- Heat 2 tortillas until warm in microwave.
- Spoon ramen noodle mixture evenly into the 2 tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese.