1/4 Photos of Quick & Tasty Rice Fritters
"This tastes similar to latkes but even easier to make as there is no peeling involved. Double as needed." This is a perfect way to use up left over rice. Modified from http://www.sarahmelamed.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients except for oil and mix well.
- 2In a pan, heat oil for shallow frying.
- 3When the oil is hot, add a tablespoon of batter, pressing down slightly to form a flat fritter.
- 4Fry one side until golden and flip. If there are too many holes in the fritter, add more cornstarch to the batter.
- 5Drain fritters on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- 6Serve with salsa, tzatziki or anything else that has a zesty fresh flavor!
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Tasty Rice Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 18.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: