1/5 Photos of Quick & Tasty Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs
Awesome grilled chicken kebabs with pineapple chunks and veggies! This is a must try, your family will thank you!!! Quick and easy recipe with no need to marinate in advance--just assemble the kebabs and grill immediately. Or, you may assemble them in advance if you wish, then cover and refrigerate until grilling time. Makes 9 kebabs. Great served with baked potatoes and all the trimmings, or rice (see my Royal Thai Rice Royal Thai Rice #114887). Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow onion, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunk (fresh, or canned Dole)
- 1/4 cup montreal steak sauce (such as McCormick's Grill Mates)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (such as Kikkoman Terriyaki Baste and Glaze with Honey and Pineapple)
- 1/8 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1Soak wooden skewers for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat grill to medium.
- 3Meanwhile, mix marinade ingredients in a glass pie dish or other shallow dish.
- 4Wash and dry chicken breasts. Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch chunks. Place chicken chunks into marinade, turning well to coat.
- 5Thread chicken, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and pineapple onto skewers.
- 6Place skewers onto hot grill. Cook on medium grill, covered for 4 minutes. Rotate, cover and cook for another 4 minutes. Serve hot.
- 7Serve with a baked potato or rice. Makes 9 kebabs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Tasty Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1003.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 32.0 g