Recipe by Latchy
An easy tasty meal for one from the Tempting Dishes for One cookbook.
Top Review by lauralie41
We loved this chicken! I marinated it overnight and the flavors were wonderful. DH grilled it and we enjoyed moist great tasting chicken. A great recipe that we will make again. Thank you Latchy for posting this recipe. Made and reviewed for the Cooking Photo forum's JULY "Everyone is Making the Same Thing" Challenge.
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons honey, warmed
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 boneless chicken breast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, sherry, lemon juice and oil in shallow glass bowl and mix to combine.
- Add chicken, cover and marinate for 30 minutes or overnight in refrigerator.
- Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
- Cook chicken under preheated medium grill, brushing with marinade, for 4-5 minutes each side until cooked.
- Serving idea: Serve with boiled noodles tossed with freshly ground black pepper and snap peas.