- 1 (29 ounce) canhot tamales, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove tamales from can, reserving liquid.
- Remove husks from tamales.
- Cut tamales in half crosswise; place in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Spoon reserved liquid over tamales.
- Spread chili over tamales, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with crushed corn chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.