Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is what I craved during my pregnancy.
- 1 (29 ounce) canhot tamales, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed corn chips
- Remove tamales from can, reserving liquid.
- Remove husks from tamales.
- Cut tamales in half crosswise; place in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Spoon reserved liquid over tamales.
- Spread chili over tamales, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with crushed corn chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Yum! Super simple and good. Thanks for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.
Made this for supper tonight,super delicious,very easy and fast,my husband said to rate it 5 stars,thanks for super recipe.