Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 10 cups torn romaine lettuce (about 1 large head)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- Brown meat with onions in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Add seasoning mix and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 minutes.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Top evenly with meat mixture, tomatoes, cheese and crushed chips. Drizzle with dressing.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Size-Wise: Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.