Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I improvised this last night. It's sort of hybrid between picadillo and seasoned ground beef for tacos or nachos.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon goya sofrito sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef with chopped onions until beef is well cooked.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer on low for 10-15 minutes.