Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is super easy, quick and kids love it! There are many variations, also. If you like, add sliced black olives or your choice of shredded cheese on top before baking. Serve with a dollop of guacamole on top, and shredded lettuce and fresh diced tomatoes on the side.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 6 1⁄2 ounces about 1/2 bag tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef, then add taco seasoning. Add remaining ingredients, and stir well, making sure all the chips are covered. Cover, and bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.