Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I think I got this from a magazine.Very good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook beef and onion until beef is brown, drain.
- Spoon into ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Stir in taco mix, dry, tomato sauce and corn. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended, Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake 35 minute or until light golden brown. Serve with sour cream, chopped tomato and shredded cheese, if desired.
I thought it was delicous but my family didn't like it much. They liked it better though when I didn't put the corn in.
Very very good and fast to make. I used half of a packet of Old El Paso taco seasoning to give it a bit of flavour - but I didn't want it too spicy. Use more seasoning for more kick.