Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very simple pie that tastes great!
- 1 1⁄2 sheets shortcrust pastry
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Line flan tin with pastry.
- Bake blind 10 minutes. Set Aside.
- Mix sugar and maple syrup until smooth, then add eggs one at a time stirring until well combined.
- Add pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Pour into pastry and return to oven for 20 -25 minutes.