- 3⁄4 lb boneless sirloin steak
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped (1/2 c)
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sweet and sour sauce (about 1/2 a 9-oz jar)
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped or 3⁄4 cup sliced seeded cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked white rice or 2 cups cooked brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim beef and cut into 2" x 1/8" strips Heat oil and ginger in wok or 10-inch skillet.
- Add beef, garlic and onion.
- Stir-fry approximately 5 minutes until beef is brown.
- Add green pepper and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple through tomato and heat through.
- Serve on rice.