This recipe comes from a bag of frozen meatballs, and it is very easy, quick and yummy. I followed the recipe exactly with the exception of doubling the sauce and adding a few more meatballs than called for, and I served over noodles. This is a terrific weeknight meal that will be enjoyed by adults and kids alike.
- Combine the Meatballs, Soup, Milk and Nutmeg in a Large Skillet.
- Heat to Boiling, Stirring Occasionally.
- Reduce the Heat, Cover and Simmer for 15 minute.
- Stir in the Sour Cream, Cover and Heat for 2 or 3 minute more.
- Sprinkle with Parsley if Desired and Serve Warm.