Recipe by Happy Hippie
This recipe comes from a bag of frozen meatballs, and it is very easy, quick and yummy. I followed the recipe exactly with the exception of doubling the sauce and adding a few more meatballs than called for, and I served over noodles. This is a terrific weeknight meal that will be enjoyed by adults and kids alike.
Top Review by PaulaG
This is a really a quick and delicious meal. I used 16 precooked turkey meatballs that had been frozen. They were warmed in the oven and then combined with the sauce and simmered as instructed in the recipe. It was necessary for me to add additional milk. I don't think that the amount of sauce would support 24 meatballs. In place of the sour cream, I used plain yogurt. This was served over Recipe #180273.
- 24 meatballs
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the Meatballs, Soup, Milk and Nutmeg in a Large Skillet.
- Heat to Boiling, Stirring Occasionally.
- Reduce the Heat, Cover and Simmer for 15 minute.
- Stir in the Sour Cream, Cover and Heat for 2 or 3 minute more.
- Sprinkle with Parsley if Desired and Serve Warm.