Recipe by KyJo
This is something I throw together quite often. It makes a quick and tasty meal when you're in a hurry. Add some crusty bread and a green salad if you're really hungry. Cooking time may vary.
- 1 large potato, cut in small chunks
- 2 green onions, cut in small pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 eggs, beaten with
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb of cooked and drained sausage (You can also add to this to make it heartier.) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized non-stick skillet heat the olive oil.
- Saute the onion and potatoes until browned and tender.
- Pour eggs over the top and cook until almost set.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and cover until eggs are completely set and cheese has melted.
- Serve while hot.