Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a simple, fresh, delicious and healthy sandwich you might enjoy this summer.
- 1. mix minced garlic into hummus (i bought garlic lovers' hummus instead).
- 2. cut pita pocket into two halves.
- 3. spread hummus inside each pita half.
- 4. rinse and dry basil leaves.
- 5. place basil leaves onto hummus inside pocket.
- 6. chop tomato into eight pieces.
- 7. place four tomato pieces into each pocket half.
- 8. devour.
- 9. wait a few minutes for this to stick to your ribs -- you may not need another one.