Recipe by Kree
I found this quick and easy fruit salad on Pinterest. It went over very well at a family gathering! The vanilla pudding mix makes it unique and gives it an extra something special.
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
- 3 bananas, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the pudding mix and canned pineapple with the juice. Stir until well blended and all the pudding mixture has dissolved.
- Fold in the strawberries and blueberries, if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, fold in the sliced bananas.