1/1 Photo of Quick Summer Fruit Salad
I found this quick and easy fruit salad on Pinterest. It went over very well at a family gathering! The vanilla pudding mix makes it unique and gives it an extra something special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the pudding mix and canned pineapple with the juice. Stir until well blended and all the pudding mixture has dissolved.
- 2Fold in the strawberries and blueberries, if desired.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Just before serving, fold in the sliced bananas.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Summer Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 46.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g