Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe from Studio 5.
- 3 cups lemon low fat yogurt or 3 cups nonfat yogurt
- 6 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1 large angel food cake (14 to 16 oz.)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup raspberries or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- 6 -8 cups fresh berries (blueberries strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.)
- To prepare filling blend yogurt gently together with 4 cups of whipped topping
- Cut cake into 2-inch thick slices; cut slices into 1-by-4-inch strips. Spread preserves over one side of each strip. Arrange half the cake, jam side up in the bottom of dish.
- Arrange half of the berries over the cake; spoon half of the custard over the fruit and repeat the process. Cover trifle and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving top with remaining 2 cups chilled whipped topping and additional berries decoratively in the center.