Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really fast cookies, easy to make and something a little different.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) boxduncan hines strawberry cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs and butter together until moistened.
- Add the chips and extract and mix.
- Drop by the spoonfuls onto a greased or lined pan and bake for about 10 minutes.
Oh my sweetness!!! These cookies are for the person with the perpetual sweet tooth! They are not too sweet in a bad way, by no means. But they are sweet. I picture these cookies being made for a little girls birthday party with a barbie theme. They are pink and white and very pretty. And also very simple to make. I love any "cake mix cookie" recipe I can find. Thanks for posting such a great recipe.