Recipe by grandma2969
Taste like you put a lot of time into it.. My grandkids's like it with ice cream, but it is delicious all alone
- 2 (21 ounce) cans strawberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour pie filling into greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake for 5-7 minutes in a preheated 350* oven, or till heated thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, in mixing bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Place cake mix in another bowl, cut in cream cheese mixture till crumbly.
- Sprinkle over hot filling.
- Bake 25-30 minutes longer till topping is golden brown.