Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a knock off of one Rachael Ray made on 30-minute meals. Tastes just like the stuffing we have at Thanksgiving!
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 shallot
- 8 ounces pepperidge farm herb-seasoned stuffing cubes, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth, to taste
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In medium skillet brown sausage in oil.
- Add celery and onions and cook until soft.
- Add stuffing cubes, broth and seasonings.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until desired texture-- about 15 minutes.
- I like it wet and the cubes broken down.