Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I LOVE this recipe and the "a-ha!" ingredient-banana! 5 ingredients, 10 minutes, and wha-la! Looks like you've worked all morning...Now if I could just get my kids to try it:)! Easy ingredients to have on hand for weekend company or to include as part of a brunch buffet.
- Heat oven to 375 drgrees.
- Drop a piece of butter in the bottom of each of 10 compartments of a muffin tin. Arrange the banana slices on top. Sprinkle the pecans and brown sugar over the bananas. Top each compartment with a biscuit.
- Bake until golden, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Place a baking sheet on top of the buns in the muffin tin while they are atill hot.
- Carefully flip the tin over, tapping the bottom to release the buns.
- Transfer to a platter, serve warm.
Easy and delicious!!! I only had the store brand biscuits and walnuts, but they still came out fantastic!!! Like JeriBin, I saw this in Real Simple~~~
I've made this recipe several times... I clipped it out of a magazine a while back. I was glad to see that it was posted :^) Definitely a family favorite! My neighbor's daughter asks me to make them for her all the time! Oh, and need I say SUPER EASY!
I saw this in the November issue of Real Simple, and like you, I LOVE it. These are so easy and soooo good! I used Pillsbury homestyle flaky buttermilk biscuits, but I'm pretty sure this would be good no matter what style biscuits are used. I also used dark brown sugar. Thanks for posting this one, Meredith.