Recipe by BlondieItaliana
I got this delicious super-easy recipe from Woman's Day Magazine and just loved it. Posted it here for easy reference. :-)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 cups refrigerated garlic-flavor mashed potatoes (Garlic Mashed from 1.5 oz. refrigerated package)
- 1 (16 ounce) box frozen creamed spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth in large pot. Add potatoes and cook about 5 min until simmering and slightly thick, whisking occasionally.
- Add frozen spinach. Cover pot & simmer 8-10 minutes, continue to whisk occasionally until blended. (Of too thick, you can thin with hot water).
- Pour into bowl & serve.
- *** Note: for two-tone color as decor, remove 1/4 cup hot mashed potatoes before you add the spinach. Drop from tip of spoon in even parallel lines. Pull lines using tip of knife across the lines alternating directions between pulls.