1/1 Photo of Quick Spinach and Pasta
As usual, I was rummaging around my kitchen trying to figure out something to eat. I had a bag of spinach in my freezing I had been meaning to use, so I came up with this little number. Real easy and nutritious for a simple weeknight meal. Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and onions.
- 2After the onions begin to get slightly translucent, make a 'hot spot' in the pan, add garlic.
- 3When garlic becomes fragrant, add spinach. (And pepper flakes if using).
- 4Fry for a few minutes, then add sauce.
- 5Add salt/pepper to taste.
- 6After another minute, add noodles, toss to coat.
- 7Turn off heat, add parmesian cheese to taste.
- 8You can add more tomato sauce if you like your pasta a bit more saucey. Or substitute a can of diced tomatoes if you like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Spinach and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 173.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 12.5 g