1/1 Photo of Quick Spinach and Mashed Potatoes
Happy Harry #2's Note:
This was special comfort food my mom made for my brother and myself. I just took it a couple of modern steps forward to make it easy...still just as tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and large dice the potatoes.
- 2Place in large pot, add enough water to cover potaotes by two inches. Bring to a boil, turn down to medium and cook until fork-tender.
- 3Drain cooked potatoes and return to hot pot. Turn heat to lowest setting.
- 4Add butter and mash well or leave with small lumps.
- 5Combine rest of ingredients and blend. Heat through.
- 6Serve hot.
- 7This makes a nice lunch. Serve with chilled sliced beef tomatoes topped with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with grated cheese as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Spinach and Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 412.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g