Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I had this pizza at Cici's for this first time and it was delish! This is a quick and easy replication of that pizza. This would also be good topped with ham or bacon as well!
- 1 (10 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 (15 ounce) jar garlic alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread the dough onto a baking sheet.
- In a bowl mix the Alfredo sauce and spinach. Spread on to the pizza dough. Top with mozzarella and any other desired toppings. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Thinly sliced tomatoes were great with this combination of ingredients. I might even add some onion and black olives next time too!