Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
to steam spinach perfectly......
- 12 ounces fresh spinach
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Wash and drain the spinach, leaving some water on the leaves.
- place in a pot,cover and cook over medium heat, turning once, until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- season with salt and pepper, then toss with oil and lemon juice.
- serve immediately.
This recipe is so quick, simple and healthy!! I threw it in the pot just as I was getting the other food ready to plate. DH and loved the very light seasonings that enhanced the flavor of the spinach. We'll serve this again and again. Thanks lilkittykt!