Top Review by Petite Mommy
What an enjoyable and easy dish! Thanks for saring this, VickyJ. I doubled this and prepared for me and my husband. It took all of 5 minutes to put together and had alot of flavor. I used Kikomman teriyaki sauce which had a quality flavor.
- 1 skinless chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rotel
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- -Preheat oven to 350.
- -Cut off a piece of foil between 9-12".
- -Spread 1 Tbsp of olive oil in the center.
- -Place chicken on oil.
- -Spread teriyaki sauce over chicken, then add Rotel tomatoes w/ diced green chiles.
- -Bake for 35-40 min, or until juices run clear from the thickest part of the chicken.
- -Serve with packet vegies, pasta, rice or a nice green salad.