Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this one night when I was on my own for dinner. I used " Just As Good As Homemade" Teriyaki Sauce in this recipe, but you can use any teriyaki sauce you like. You can also expand the recipe to a baking dish and cover with foil. You could also do this on the grill.
- -Preheat oven to 350.
- -Cut off a piece of foil between 9-12".
- -Spread 1 Tbsp of olive oil in the center.
- -Place chicken on oil.
- -Spread teriyaki sauce over chicken, then add Rotel tomatoes w/ diced green chiles.
- -Bake for 35-40 min, or until juices run clear from the thickest part of the chicken.
- -Serve with packet vegies, pasta, rice or a nice green salad.