- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 800 g raw prawns (tails on)
- 2 garlic cloves, crused
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chili peppers
- 1⁄3 cup kraft* crunchy peanut butter
- 425 g mangoes, slices drained and pureed
- 200 ml light coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- steamed rice, to serve
- lime wedge, to garnish
- fresh coriander, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prawns in batches and cook 2 minutes, until just golden. Set aside.
- Add garlic and chilli to pan and stir-fry 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and stir in the peanut butter, pureed mango, coconut milk and lemon juice. Heat sauce without boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Return prawns to pan and heat through. Serve prawns immediately with rice and lime wedges and coriander.