Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe.
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 29.58 ml bacon grease or 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml oil
- 314.66 ml instant rice
- 425.24 g can pasta sauce with mushrooms (or plain)
- 59.14 ml water
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Sauté the onion in the grease, butter or oil.
- Stir in all the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat to a boil.
- Turn heat down to very low.
- Simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, approximately 8 to 10 minutes.