Recipe by mandabears
Another Publix Apron recipe, this is our favorite beef recipe. Easy and wonderful and flavorful. It uses stuff that we usually have on hand, so we can have it when the craving starts.
- 2 bags success boil-in-the-bag rice
- 17 ounces fully cooked beef roast, undrained
- 10 ounces ro-tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 7 ounces olives, drained
- 15 1⁄4 ounces del monte Mexican-style corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Place Beef roast, tomatoes, and olives in large saute pan.
- Cover and cook and stir for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and flavors are blended.
- Mean while heat the corn.
- Shred the beef and add the corn and serve over the rice.