Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another Publix Apron recipe, this is our favorite beef recipe. Easy and wonderful and flavorful. It uses stuff that we usually have on hand, so we can have it when the craving starts.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Place Beef roast, tomatoes, and olives in large saute pan.
- Cover and cook and stir for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and flavors are blended.
- Mean while heat the corn.
- Shred the beef and add the corn and serve over the rice.