- 4 -6 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 cups jasmine rice (or rice of choice)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄4 cup white onion
- 1⁄2 cup olive (black or green halved)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- place frozen chicken breasts in pan.
- pour two cups of rice in around chicken.
- mix two packets taco seasoning with 2 1/4 cups water pour around chicken.
- add sliced olives, onion and cilantro.
- bake covered at 350 degrees 50 to 60 minutes.
- uncover top with shredded.
- cheese. serve with guacamole and sour cream.