Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick dish to put together when you don't want to be in the kitchen for long.
Make and share this Quick Spanish Chicken and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- place frozen chicken breasts in pan.
- pour two cups of rice in around chicken.
- mix two packets taco seasoning with 2 1/4 cups water pour around chicken.
- add sliced olives, onion and cilantro.
- bake covered at 350 degrees 50 to 60 minutes.
- uncover top with shredded.
- cheese. serve with guacamole and sour cream.
We made this tonight and really liked it. Thanks!
This was great, really tasty and the olives gave a lovely savoury flavour to the dish, highly recommended!!